forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <>
Subject RE: Forrest Coocon eclipse?
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 12:27:09 GMT
      Thanks for the instructions. Most of it is fine but for some problems
for WTP.......
      Tried the steps given in the readme for forrest plugin for eclipse.
Got stuck in the following as the location of .zip doesn't exist any longer.

- install the IBM code drop for the WTP project (this is the pre-alpha
  - download
  - extract the zip to a temp directory (we named it tmp)
  - In the extracted tree you will find another archive
    tmp/ extract its to the tmp directory
  - copy or move the contents of tmp/eclipse to your forrestEclipse

Also, tried to circumvent by going to downloads area and download the latest
stable version from as

Build Type Build Name Build Date
Latest Release
Stable Build 1.0M4 Fri, 29 Apr 2005 -- 20:37 (-0400)

And expanding the zip file into the tmp and then to eclipse and restart with
eclipse.exe -clean

However, verification doesn't correspond to the instruction given in readme:
verify that the IBM plugins have been installed
  - Help -> Software Updates -> Manage Configuration
  - ensure is listed and does not have a little red
"disabled" flag on the icon

What is the correct circumvent and the expected verification of correct

Thanks and best regards