forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TOC in FAQ
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 06:34:57 GMT
The Web Maestro wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> >At one stage you were using a project-specific sitemap
> >for your FOP website, IIRC. If you are still, i wonder
> >if that has an extraneous match that is interfering with
> >the faq pipeline.
>
> I don't believe we're using any special project-specific items except
> for the compliance2*.xsl files in ViewCVS here:
>
> <http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/src/documentation/resources/
> stylesheets/>
>
> As for the fop-specific sitemap.xmap file, I believe it's been replaced
> with the standard version from the Forrest distribution. IIRC, that's
> one of the 'tricks' we took to making xml-fop work again.

Are you sure that you don't use a sitemap.xmap file? I remember long
discussions with you late last year on our dev list:
"Subject: "xml-fop Build Failed". It involved using special sitemap
matches to handle your special compliance2html document. IIRC you
had it in your local working copy, but it wasn't in the FOP CVS.
It would probably be at src/documentation/sitemap.xmap

If you don't have a project sitemap then great, we can rule that out
as a possible source of your FAQ ToC problem, and close FOR-507.

> FWIW, I just created a new Task/Issue in CocoonDev issues ([#FOR-507]
> xml-fop *.xmap files). I've attached my $FORREST_HOME/context/*.xmap
> files to the issue.

No that doesn't help. There is no difference between those and
the default forrest 0.6 core sitemaps. It was good to know that they
haven't been changed, but i wasn't actually talking about the
core sitemaps anyway, i was referring to a project-specific sitemap
(discussed above).

--David