forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: please add your site to "Forrest Example Sites"
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 01:44:16 GMT
Phil Sullivan wrote:
> I used forrest to create a site, http://www.atbymjm.com/ for
> my wife's business (actually more of a passion ). She hopes
> to disseminate her expertise on assistive technology,
> including some very specific knowledge in using augmentive
> communication devices to access other devices (computers,
> x 10 etc)
>
> The site itself is static and quite simple. We hope to grow it
> over time.

Don't we all ?!

As i requested, it would be better if you provided the
Name, URL, and optional extra comment.

This extra comment is important for two reasons:
It promotes your site via Google et al.
As a side-benefit, it promotes our site via Google et al.

Anyway, look at what i have added. It can take a few hours
for the changes to percolate to the live site.
We can always change it later if you want.

--David