forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject site: urls cannot be extended by fragment identifiers, Bug?
Date Sat, 21 May 2005 20:18:55 GMT

I just realized that a local anchor named #raw in a page that is
listed in site as

<upgrading_07 label="Upgrading to 0.7" href="upgrading_07.html">

cannot be adressed by a url like site:upgrading_07#raw as I expected.
Instead I have to extend site to something like

<upgrading_07 label="Upgrading to 0.7" href="upgrading_07.html">
   <upgrading_07_raw href="#raw"/>
</upgrading_07>

and then address it as site:upgrading_07_raw

Is this a bug or are there reasons for this to be so. After
all it does force you to duplicate each anchor in the page if your
want to address it. Or use the normal http-protocol which is not
really a solution either.

--
Ferdinand Soethe