forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: How to adjust width of menu page for long labels
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 14:29:51 GMT

Thorsten Scherler wrote:
TS> http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/howto/howto-corner-images.html

TS> If that is not solving your problem, Ferdinand, then please specify your
TS> actual problem a wee bit more, because I do not understand what you mean
TS> with "you also need to move the rounded corners".

Thanks, I read that but it didn't seem to be useful.

What I need to do is widen the menu-pane by setting a larger width für
#menu. But when I do the top an bottom left rounded corners of the
menu disappear, probably covered by my wider menu.

So I'd need to move them to the right by the same amound that I widen
the menu.

Thanks,

--
Ferdinand Soethe