forrest-user mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <>
Subject Re: PDFs broken when building site
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 17:03:25 GMT
On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 10:53 -0400, Addi wrote:
> I managed to get the SVN on my laptop.  I went ahead and disconnected
> from the internet and manually anted the plugins just to see how that
> worked, re: Plugin error - no internet available thread.  They all built
> successfully.  Now when I "forrest site" the site builds OK, except all
> the pdf files spit out BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:
> name_of_file.pdf .

I just updated my forrest on Fedora Core 3 this morning to 178967, built
all the plugins by hand, and then built my sample site.

Other that a failure for not having a project logo and some warnings
concerning log4j:

the site built correctly including PDF files.

What does your environment look like?  I was also told on the
development list to only use the ant that comes with forrest for
building plugins.  In other words,

from the plugin directory, and not ant ant you may have installed on
your system.

Mark Eggers <>

View raw message