forrest-user mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <mdegg...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: PDFs broken when building site
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 17:03:25 GMT
On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 10:53 -0400, Addi wrote:
> I managed to get the SVN on my laptop.  I went ahead and disconnected
> from the internet and manually anted the plugins just to see how that
> worked, re: Plugin error - no internet available thread.  They all built
> successfully.  Now when I "forrest site" the site builds OK, except all
> the pdf files spit out BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:
> name_of_file.pdf .

I just updated my forrest on Fedora Core 3 this morning to 178967, built
all the plugins by hand, and then built my sample site.

Other that a failure for not having a project logo and some warnings
concerning log4j:

(net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager).

the site built correctly including PDF files.

What does your environment look like?  I was also told on the
development list to only use the ant that comes with forrest for
building plugins.  In other words,

../tools/ant/bin/ant

from the plugin directory, and not ant ant you may have installed on
your system.

/mde/

--
Mark Eggers <mdeggers@earthlink.net>