forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to adjust width of menu page for long labels
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 14:22:03 GMT
On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 18:20 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> > Ross Gardler wrote:
> >
> > RG> Looking in the screen.css for the pelt skin I find:
> >
> > RG> #menu {
> > RG>      position: relative;
> > RG>      float: left;
> > RG>      width: 160px;
> > RG>      padding-top: 0px;
> > RG>      top:-18px;
> > RG>      left:10px;
> > RG>      z-index: 20;
> > RG>      background-color: #f90;
> > RG>      font-size : 70%;
> > RG> }
> >
> > Thanks. I found these too. First problem is that while I can change
> > the width using EditCSS online, inserting a custom CSS with a higher
> > width will not change the looks of the page.
> >
> > Second problem is that you also need to move the rounded corners and I
> > haven't figured out how they are positioned yet.
>

> Ahhh.. then I can't help you any more I'm afraid. I'm no skin or CSS expert.
>
> > I guess I'll have to put my nose in pelt to find out.
>
> Perhaps if you shout "Thorsten" loud enough he may be able to suggest
> something, otherwise I'm afraid you'll have to dig in there.

:) Thanks for setting up the workflow, Ross. ;-)

http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/howto/howto-corner-images.html

If that is not solving your problem, Ferdinand, then please specify your
actual problem a wee bit more, because I do not understand what you mean
with "you also need to move the rounded corners".

HTH

salu2
--
thorsten