Hmm, this is weird, here's what's happening:

I am a Firefox user, and when I got the first email about the site being down, I went out to the Forrest site (using Firefox) and everything was working except those two tabs I told you about.

After this, I tried using Internet Explorer, and the whole site was down.

Then, I tried going back to Firefox and Internet Explorer just now, and both are failing. It still fails on ctrl+F5.

- Jonathan

On Apr 12, 2005 9:24 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:
Jonathan Sidarous wrote:
> If it helps at all...I only get the crashing of the website on the
> "Documentation" and "How-To" tabs.

Interesting, I get it everywhere, but I had to force a cache refresh to
get it on the home page - try CTRL-F5 on the home page, does it fail?

Ross