forrest-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Sidarous <sidar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OT: Forrest site down
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:22:56 GMT
Hmm, this is weird, here's what's happening:

I am a Firefox user, and when I got the first email about the site being
down, I went out to the Forrest site (using Firefox) and everything was
working except those two tabs I told you about.

After this, I tried using Internet Explorer, and the whole site was down.

Then, I tried going back to Firefox and Internet Explorer just now, and both
are failing. It still fails on ctrl+F5.

- Jonathan