forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I hide the Forrest Logo on the menu?
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:51:34 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> I'd like to hide the 'build with forrest menu' that is displayed at
> the bottom of each menu but I didn't find an option for that in
> skinconf.xml. Is there another place to look or is placing
>
> div#credit {visibility:hidden}
>
> in the extra css currently the only option?

 From skinconfig.xml

   <!-- Credits are typically rendered as a set of small clickable
     images in the page footer.
     Use box-location="alt" to move the credit to an alternate location
     (if the skin supports it).
   -->
   <credits>
     <credit box-location="alt">
       <name>Built with Apache Forrest</name>
       <url>http://forrest.apache.org/</url>
       <image>images/built-with-forrest-button.png</image>
       <width>88</width>
       <height>31</height>
     </credit>

Just remove it the credit you don't want.

Ross