forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building site with Ant from Eclipse 3.0 1?
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:31:02 GMT
Audun V. Nes wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to get Forrest to work from within Eclipse 3.0.1 but
> are having a few problems and wanted to hear if anyone has succesfully
> set that up.

The Eclipse plugin in the whiteboard area of SVN provides actions for
building a site and for starting and stopping Forrest from within
Eclipse. It also provides actions for seeding new projects (sites).

This code is in an alpha state, but is actively used on another project
of mine so it works, but it may need some tweaking to get working in
your environment. If you decide to have a look then please ask questions
about it on the dev list where I will be more than happy to help you.

Ross