forrest-user mailing list archives

From Kevin <kevi...@mail.portland.co.uk>
Subject skinconf text elements in group.svg
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:04:58 GMT

Hi,

I'm using 0.7-dev and wondered if it was possible
to use other text elements from processed skinconf
as done in group.svg and project.svg.

ie. from

forrest run

http://localhost:port/images/group.png

shows the skinconf text in group.svg:

<for:group-name />

--

The 'for' namespace allowed <for:project-name />
but not <for:year /> which was in skinconf too?

After a refresh I expected group.png to show the
year as it did changing group-name to project-name?

Could someone help with my understanding of how
this works. Thanks.

--

My aim was to get the svg linearGradient stop-colors
in skinconf (from colors.color.tab-selected etc.) eg.

Used in an an svg <style> element:

.svg-stop-color2 {
               stop-color: <for:svg-stop-color-2 />;
}
.svg-stop-color1 {
               stop-color: <for:svg-stop-color-1 />;
}

The above shows the idea probably need CDATA tags.

--

Kevin.