forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem at step 1 running forrest
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:06:47 GMT
Guillaume Barreau wrote:
> Hi Forrest people,
>
> When I run forrest on my test site I get the following error messages
> and the execution stops. Can someone point me to what I am doing wrong.
> I have checked that org/apache/log/Hierarchy is present in
> /lib/core/logkit.jar but somehow it doesn't seem to be found.
>
> Any help appreciated,

You will need to provide more information.

Please do this ...
* Tell us which version of Forrest you are using.
* Create a new work directory and do 'forrest seed'
* Do 'forrest site > my-output.log'
* Provide us with the output, either a URL on your
website, or create an entry on our Issue tracker,
or send it via this user email list if it is not
too big.

--David