forrest-user mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: skinconf text elements in group.svg
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 19:46:53 GMT
On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 19:21 +0100, Kevin wrote:

> I will have to look at that again. I was trying to access
> skinconf.xml child elements eg. group-svg/font:
>
> <skinconfig>
>    <group-svg>
>      <text>KEG Group</text>
>    </group-svg>
>
>    <project-svg>
>      <text>Work Project</text>
>    </project-svg>

Hi Kevin,

If you're trying to access a child element, such as font of group-svg,
using <for:group-svg/font> will not work as that is not valid XML.

To access the font element, you'll need to do the following:

        <for:group-svg>
          <for:font/>
        <for:group-svg>

I tried this and it didn't work. :(  That's the bad news.

The good news is I've just committed a patch to the project2text.xsl
that should handle the above.

Hope this helps,

--
Rick Tessner