forrest-user mailing list archives

From ken clowes <kclo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validating editors
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:09:31 GMT
Hi,

  It seems to me that the problem is with XMLBuddy and/or Oxygen.

 I use Jedit and have been astounded at its cleverness; forrest also seems
to have no problems figuring out where the DTDs are.

 (Alas, I actually hard-code paths into any DTD that is not part of
standard Forrest distribution.  Neither Forrest nor Jedit seems
to mind...)

cheers.../ken

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:50:18 +0100, Ferdinand Soethe <sammler@soethe.net> wrote:

> I have a real nasty problem with two validating Eclipse XML-plugins as
> soon as I add doctypes to my Forrest documents:
>
> This is the header in my files:
>
>      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>      <!DOCTYPE kursbeschreibung PUBLIC "-//Bildungsverein-Hannover//ssp//DTD Kursbeschreibung
V1.0//DE"