forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Where to look ...
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:40:30 GMT
In http://forrest.apache.org/docs/validation.html
it says

 The document-v13 entities are defined in a reusable 'module':
 forrest/src/core/context/resources/schema/dtd/document-v13.mod The
 forrest/src/core/context/resources/schema/dtd/document-v13.dtd file
 provides a full description and basic example of how to pull in
 modules. In our example, our DTD reuses modules
 common-charents-v10.mod and document-v13.mod. Here is the full DTD,
 with explanation to follow.

Yet in my checked out source tree I have found no such dir.
Does this path refer to the packeged version of forrest. And if so is
%forrest%\main\webapp\resources\schema\dtd\document-v13.dtd the
correct file to look at?

Would it make sense to add this as a note to the document?

Cheers,
Ferdinand Soethe