forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Directory '.' is not readable/writable
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:47:17 GMT
Nicola Vitale wrote:
> Hello,
>
>>[Jean T. Anderson, 2005-03-26T09:41:10-08:00]
>>I saw the same on suse (but not on gentoo and fedora core 3). See
>>http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-356 .
>>
>>I'm happy to live with the chmod workaround until ready to upgrade to 0.7.
>
> Then I will have to wait for upgrading Forrest to 0.7.
> Thank you very much for your answer! :)

Well, lest there be any confusion, I was just stating my own personal
preference, not making a recommendation. :-) If I had time to become
more knowledgeable about forrest, I'd go ahead and upgrade to 0.7 now.
(By the way, from traffic on the forrest-dev list, it sounds like
they're planning a 0.7 release soon, like in the next month or so.)

  -jean