forrest-user mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann <m...@logemann.org>
Subject Re: some questions regarding forrest
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 01:50:17 GMT
Hi,

i try to get the complete tapestry forrest files. So perhaps one can
reuse this for a plugin later. IMO there are still some fundamental
things missing in forrest when it comes to standard documentation
generation. MOst likely users dont want to fiddle around with xmaps and
stylesheets but just expect that behavior to be configurable in some
config file.

Another problem i am getting is that when i copy sitemap.xmap to
$myproject$\src\documentation and run "forrest", i am getting "out of
memory error". And this even if i dont edited the sitemap.xmap. This is
a problem, because i cant have my own version of it at the moment.

--
regards
Marc Logemann