forrest-user mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann <m...@logemann.org>
Subject Re: some questions regarding forrest
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:54:28 GMT
Hi,

ok, perhaps there is a CVS <-> "current website" mismatch but when you
look at the following xdoc:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tapestry/src/documentation/content/xdocs/UsersGuide/template.xml?rev=1.14&view=markup

and check the current webpage for it (dont know if this is current though)

http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/doc/TapestryUsersGuide/template.html

it looks like that one xdoc get splitted up in different HTMLs based on
sections.

--
regards
Marc Logemann