forrest-user mailing list archives

From Arik Kfir <arikk...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Adding DTD's to the catalog
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:33:51 GMT
Hi David,

The documentation clearly stated that the CatalogManager.properties's
"catalogs" property expected absolute paths, so I assumed it would not
work, but tried it anyway - it just didn't pick my catalog up. I haven't
tried using the additional property noted by Ross yet (but I assume it
/will/ work).

I did try increasing the verbosity - both in the
CatalogManager.properties and in the cocoon.xconf files, but it just
didn't show up in the logs.

I'm not going to be in my office until Thursday, but I'll try it then
and post whether it works or not. I would have suggested fixing the docs
- but Ross beat me to it ;-)