forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding DTD's to the catalog
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:44:30 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Arik Kfir wrote:
>>
>>>I tried using relative paths, but it didn't work - I would never have
>>>guessed another property is involed ;-)
>>
>>No need to guess, it is in a freshly seeded site, whenever in doubt it
>>can be a good idea to see a site and see what has changed. (of course, I
>>didn't do this myself when hit by the same problem, it's easy in
>>retrospect ;-)
>

> Arik, please explain what you mean by "it didn't work".
>
> Have you tried increasing the verbosity on the catalog entity resolver
> to see why your DTDs are not being resolved?

I'm guessing that Arik means "it didn't work until I read your message
and put the extra property in". The extra property was discussed in the
can only be found by the catalog resolver) if you set the
"relative-catalogs" value to yes in the  catalog.xcat file.

I read the above message to mean that Arik has this working now that he
has set the discussed "relative-catalogs" value.

Ross