forrest-user mailing list archives

From Arik Kfir <arikk...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Embedding forrest in custom software
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:37:57 GMT
10x Ross,

I'll take a look at them both. If the Eclipse plugin really does "embed"
forrest than that is exactly what I need! Will post again should
problems arise. After I'm finished, I'll try (if time permits...) to
summarize my experience into a document about how to embed Forrest in
other software, so that you will be able to put it on your site, for
others that will need to do the same (I imagine it might be useful to
someone...).

cheers