forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding DTD's to the catalog
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:58:06 GMT
Arik Kfir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As far as the documentation states, the CatalogManager.properties file
> only accepts absolute paths for the project (local) catalog. Is this true?

No, I was tripped up by this in the thread you quoted. However, it was
pointed out to me the documents were incorrect. I have updated the docs,
they now say:

"specify either the path (full or relative) to your
e> file. If you provide a relative path you must set the property
<code>relative-catalogs</code> to "yes"."

Ross