forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Embedding forrest in custom software
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:50:34 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 20:26 +0200, Arik Kfir wrote:

<snip what="a plan for embedding Forrest"/>

>>Before I start working on this, I was wondering if anyone had any
>>experience in doing this, or any tips/tricks on the subject.

In short what you describe is about right.

If you take a look at the Forrest Eclipse plugin in the tools directory
you will see exactly what needs to be done with respect to classpath etc.

But even easier still will be to look at the forrest.bat|sh file which
sets up the classpath for forrest. You don't need to do anything other
than what this script does.

Ross