forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: FOPException: No flow in page-sequence
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:50:29 GMT
Yeah, the FO xml which is generated by forrest has a problem in it so it
can't be converted from FO to PDF.

Try accessing filename.fo and see if there's anything wrong with it.
Post that and/or the original source file and it'll help us debug the
problem.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming