forrest-user mailing list archives

From Peter van de Hoef <pvdh...@springsite.com>
Subject logfiles not written to ${project.build-dir} on 'forrest run'
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:35:00 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks for this great product and I'm eagerly looking forward to the
Forrest -0.7 release!

At the moment I'm using a snapshot version of Forrest
(forrest_20050309121150) and am having a problem with overriding the
default output directory via the ${project.build-dir} property in the
'forrest.properties' file.
This works fine, except for the log-files that are generated by Cocoon,
which are still written to the default output directory:
${project.home}/build.

I've managed to solve this by overriding the 'logkit.xconf' file by
setting the ${project.logkitfile} property.
This works for 'forrest site' but not for 'forrest run'. Does this mean
that 'forrest run' does not use this logkit configuration file or is
there another property that can be set to direct Cocoon's logfiles to
Forrest's ${project.build-dir}?

Thanks in advance.
Peter van de Hoef