forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Forrest Skin renders poorly in IE 5
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 12:16:57 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>
> JS> Can you check if this relates to
> JS>    http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-419
>
> It might but the problems are different.
>
> Will try to provide a screenshot on Friday, but as far as I
> remember:
>
> - the How To Tab was rendered as 2 lines (less critical)
> - the little symbol behind external links was overlapping the link
>   text making it unreadable.

We have the latter problem in IEv6, too.

If there's a line break within an external link's text
the icon is displayed below the link text. So, here,
the texts stays readable but the icon is (almost) gone.
Its space (empty) is still there, though.

We simply accepted this as an IE bug since it isn't
critical (for us).

Johannes

> Ferdinand

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

Besuchen Sie uns auf der Hannover Messe 11.-15. April 2005
Halle 2, Stand C14 auf dem MMI Gemeinschaftsstand
www.uidesign.de/hmi2005

Nächstes TAE-Seminar zu User Interface Design
Ostfildern-Nellingen, 07.-08. April 2005
www.tae.de TAE-Veranstaltung Nr. 31189