forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Greg - VACO" <greg.v...@cox.net>
Subject RE: FOPException: No flow in page-sequence
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:17:02 GMT
Dave --

Thanks for your offer, but I ended up copying the external documents into my
Forrest Xdoc directory, which cleared up the missing links.  I'll wait until
the LinkMapping change that Ross discussed is complete and implement a more
elegant solution later.

-- Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Brondsema [mailto:dave@brondsema.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:50 PM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOPException: No flow in page-sequence

Yeah, the FO xml which is generated by forrest has a problem in it so it
can't be converted from FO to PDF.

Try accessing filename.fo and see if there's anything wrong with it.
Post that and/or the original source file and it'll help us debug the
problem.

Greg - VACO wrote:
> I tried your suggestion, but it did not work.  The interesting thing about
> this error is that Forrest doesn't complain about the broken link, only
FOP.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming