forrest-user mailing list archives

From <greg.v...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Re: FOPException: No flow in page-sequence
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:44:37 GMT
I’m sure this sounds weird.  But, I’m referencing the missing file in a hyperlink, not trying
to render it.  Furthermore, I’m generating a static site locally with a relative address,
but when it’s ported to the network server, the file will be present.

> From: Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@apache.org>
> Date: 2005/03/02 Wed AM 10:22:29 EST
> To: user@forrest.apache.org
> Subject: Re: FOPException: No flow in page-sequence
>
> On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 10:05 -0500, greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:
> > I?m receiving a "FOPException: No flow in page-sequence" message when I reference
a non-existent Raw file in the form of <a href="../../test.pdf">Testing PDF</a>.