forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Questions regarding S5-Plugin
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:43:32 GMT

Trying to get the S5-Plugin to work I have a few questions that I
found no answer to in the list.

1. Why is it not delivered to the plugin dir when I check out Forrest
   sources?

   After some trying I realized that I had to configure it as
   a plugin, run Forrest to have it downloaded, then look at the
   forrest\build\plugins branch to find plugin and docs. Is this
   supposed to be like that?

2. How to I make the plugin kick in?

   Looking at the S5-docs directory I only see a normal link to
   manual.html. But if I copy that to my S5-enabled site, no
   slide-show appears.

   And a forrest run doesn't seem to work in the plug-ins root.

3. How to I combine it with the OO-Plugin to show Impress slides.

Any pointers would be much appreciated

Thanks
Ferdinand Soethe