forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: Validating editors
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:16:03 GMT

ken clowes wrote:

kc>  I use Jedit and have been astounded at its cleverness; forrest also seems
kc> to have no problems figuring out where the DTDs are.

Exactly.

kc>  (Alas, I actually hard-code paths into any DTD that is not part of
kc> standard Forrest distribution.  Neither Forrest nor Jedit seems
kc> to mind...)

That's the whole idea about using the catalog.

kc>  It seems to me that the problem is with XMLBuddy and/or Oxygen.

And that's where I need the work around because JEDIT with it's very
unusual interface will be hard to sell to a normal user.

--
Ferdinand Soethe