forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: google desktop search in forrest
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:57:07 GMT
If you can provide the new code for the search box I will implement it
in the fbit plugin (I will call it forrest:view) and can explain how I
did it.

We need to move all functionality to forrest:view, this way the site can
be rendered on a per page basis. I will be able to do some work in the
next week on that. Maybe I can have look on it as well.

salu2
thorsten

--
thorsten