forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <v.b...@cobwebinfo.com>
Subject [OT] MyFaces/Struts/Forrest/cocoon eek!
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:43:49 GMT
Hi kids.

Our development team is about to drop php like a hot, unpleasant thing.
Most of our work involves publishing articles written in various xml
schemas to various output formats (web, print, cd etc). There's the odd
bit of the usual web application work too, maintaining databases and the
like.

We've had great joy using forrest for documenting our own procedures so
far so naturally I'm considering cocoon as a framework for future
developments.

I guess I wanted to ask if anyone has had any success in combining these
frameworks? It seems to me that JSF/Struts conflict and probably
Struts/cocoon conflicts too. Maybe I'm wrong.

Sorry to be so vague, and thanks,
noodl