forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: FOPException: No flow in page-sequence
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:06:20 GMT
On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 10:44 -0500, greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:
> I’m sure this sounds weird.  But, I’m referencing the missing file in a hyperlink,
not trying to render it.

That is actually the problem the site creation is be done by the cocoon
crawler which will try to render all links found on the page.

A not really nice workaround would be to define the link as absolute
(e.g. http://yourServer.com/someDir/test.pdf)

Like I said it is not nice but may work for your use case.

HTH

> Furthermore, I’m generating a static site locally with a relative address, but when
it’s ported to the network server, the file will be present.

> > From: Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@apache.org>
> > Date: 2005/03/02 Wed AM 10:22:29 EST
> > To: user@forrest.apache.org
> > Subject: Re: FOPException: No flow in page-sequence
> >
> > On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 10:05 -0500, greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:
> > > I?m receiving a "FOPException: No flow in page-sequence" message when I reference
a non-existent Raw file in the form of <a href="../../test.pdf">Testing PDF</a>.