forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot make directory based menue work, any ideas?
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:10:02 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> I'm playing with different approaches of building menues in forrest
> and tried to set up the directory based selection according to
> the documentation

I assume you are referring to
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/linking.html#other-menu-selection If so I
think you have misunderstood the docs. This is an alternative menu
*selection* mechanism, not an alternative menu generation mechanism.

> 1. Setting forrest.properties in my project directory like this:

> # behavioural properties
> #project.menu-scheme=tab_attributes
> project.menu-scheme=directories
>
> Btw. What ss the other setting "tab_attributes" for?

That's the default behaviour, i.e. what you get if you don't uncomment
anything.

Ross