forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Q: Integrate multipage externally generated content
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:55:44 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> DC> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-200
>
> DC> However, this is a topic for the dev list.
>
> If I may disagree, David. My question that triggered this response is
> actually more a user level question and was asked in preparing for
> writing another howto.
>
> But in order to that, I need a user level understanding of the
> intended role and function of locationmaps. Which none of the threads
> quoted in FOR-200 really does. In fact, as I said, I didn't even
> understand most of the tech level explanation.

David was only referring to the locationmap stuff - this is not yet a
part of Forrest and so of no use to users. Sorry, I should have been
clearer.

However, I have remembered another way of doing what you want to do, it
is a new feature and currently undocumented other than at
http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-417

Ross