forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Meta tags
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:25:17 GMT
Ross Gardler a écrit :

> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>    I have seen in the description of the DTD that it was possible to
>> add meta tags in the header of my xml files.
>>    But the xml validation tells me that :
>>        .../content/xdocs/jeux/jeux.xml:10:12: The content of element
>> type "header" must match
>> "(title,subtitle?,version?,type?,authors?,notice*,abstract?)".
>>
>>    Is it possible to define meta tags (for instance : keywords ...)
>> with forrest 0.6 ?
>

> Meta tags were added in Document V2.0. It looks like you are using
> something prior to that (it is available in Forerst 0.6).
>
> http://forrest.apache.org/docs/document-v20.dtdx.html#meta
>
> Ross

OK, now the validation is Ok, but forrest does not generate meta tags...
And if I consult the site2xhtml.xsl, it is correct, because I think that
no template take into account that tags to generate xhtml...

--

Regards,
Cyriaque,

*Cyri@que Dupoirieux* <mailto:Cyriaque.Dupoirieux@pcotech.fr>
( 	Tél : 05.34.60.44.13 - Fax : 05.34.60.44.10
Mobile : 06.30.29.17.07
+ 	PCO Technologies <http://www.pcotech.fr>
Burolines - 2 ter rue Marcel Doret
31700 Blagnac