forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Raw sub-directories are not being copied
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 00:29:13 GMT
greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:

>Forrest Head (v149408) doesn't copy all sub-directories in my xdoc tree that are required
by my Raw files unless the sub-directory contains a file that's being linked to from site.xml.
 Is my sub-directory being lost in the optimization somewhere?

The intended behaviour is that raw files are copied if they are linked
anywhere within the site, not just in site.xml. If they are not linked
anywhere then they will not be copied.

If this is not the behaviour you are experiencing can you describe a way
of reproducing the problem, preferably using a freshly seeded site as
the base.

Ross