forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Peter van de Hoef" <pvdh...@springsite.com>
Subject RE: Forrest Hosting
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:26:10 GMT
Just use the "forrest" command, without 'run'. Then it will generate the
whole site in in the 'build' directory.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan [mailto:praveen@hcltech.co.jp]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 11:15
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Forrest Hosting

Hi,
    Currently I am using forrest as "forrest run" and seeing the web
pages on localhost on my pc.
    I am trying to understand how to make them work statically over the
web. I would like to know:
1) where can one host forrest websites (free and/or paid)? Which forrest
jars need to be uploaded and where for it?
2) the contents which get mapped dynamically (for ex. .xmap generates
pdf files or .png files on the respective page) how can one get static
versions of them or the whole web site without saving them one by one
from the webpage?

Sorry if these questions are too simple!

regards
Praveen