forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <prav...@hcltech.co.jp>
Subject Forrest Hosting
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:15:24 GMT
Hi,
    Currently I am using forrest as "forrest run" and seeing the web pages
on localhost on my pc.
    I am trying to understand how to make them work statically over the web.
I would like to know:
1) where can one host forrest websites (free and/or paid)? Which forrest
jars need to be uploaded and where for it?
2) the contents which get mapped dynamically (for ex. .xmap generates pdf
files or .png files on the respective page) how can one get static versions
of them or the whole web site without saving them one by one from the
webpage?

Sorry if these questions are too simple!

regards
Praveen