forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pulling issues from Jira issue tracker to use in Forrest
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:42:42 GMT
Kola Oyedeji wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is possible to have issues pulled from Jira and
> included in a Forrest site? I have a TODO page as part of my Forrest site
> which acts more as a roadmap for the project I'm working on at the moment,
> but I would like to have issues pulled from Jira and added to the TODO page.
> Is this possible when generating a forrest site (as opposed to having a it
> run as a webapp)?

Yes certainly. We do it in our Forrest docs:
http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-issues.html

These notes are for forrest-0.7-dev but it was happening for forrest-0.6 too.

forrest/site-author/forrest.properties ...
project.bugtracking-url
project.issues-rss-url

forrest/site-author/content/xdocs/site.xml ...
<forrest-issues label="Open Issues" href="forrest-issues.html"/>

The work is done by forrest/main/webapp/issues.xmap

--David