forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: Q: Integrate multipage externally generated content
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:40:24 GMT
Hi Ross,

RG> David was only referring to the locationmap stuff - this is not yet a
RG> part of Forrest and so of no use to users. Sorry, I should have been
RG> clearer.

Wouldn't it make sense to start explaining/documenting features as soon as they
are conceptualized or implemented? Or is this to be an internal
mechanism that users would not apply it? I'm confused.

RG> However, I have remembered another way of doing what you want to do, it
RG> is a new feature and currently undocumented other than at
RG> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-417

Cool. That looks just like the thing I was looking for. Will try to
implement an example to understand it better. Would the fragments for
site and tabs have the same header as the main files?

Thanks,
Ferdinand