forrest-user mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Initialization problems - default-forrest.properties not found
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:06:10 GMT
Hello!

I have suddenly got initialisation errors. With a fresh seed (and all
non-fresh sites as well), when I 'forrest run', I get the following in
my web browser:

Initialization Problem

Message: null
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
cause
/usr/local/forrest/webapp/default-forrest.properties (No such file or
directory)
request-uri
/

What I do not understand is why it is looking in
/usr/local/forrest/webapp/ - it should be looking in
/usr/local/forrest/main/webapp/, and as far as I can tell, the build
files are correct:

Excerpt from forrest.build.xml:

   <property name="forrest.core"
location="${forrest.home}/main"/>
   <property name="forrest.core.webapp"
location="${forrest.core}/webapp"/>
     <property file="${forrest.core.webapp}/default-forrest.properties"
/>

According to my understanding, everything is fine and correct, but
nevertheless Forrest refuses to run/find the
default-forrest.properties.

As far as I'm aware of, I have changed nothing, everything should be
just as installed/svn -up'ed.

Help anyone!

Sjur