forrest-user mailing list archives

From Andy J <sendtoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL Document function support?
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:26:30 GMT
Also refer to "Support for XInclude in tabs.xml and site.xml" by Ross
G. and Sujur M.  I'm using the <xi:include> method they describe -
it's very nice.

- Andy

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:04:27 +1100, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
> greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:
> > Never mind, it was a stupid user error on my part.
> >
> > > From: <greg.vaco@cox.net>
> > > Date: 2005/01/21 Fri AM 11:40:48 EST
> > >
> > > Does anyone know if the XSL document function is supported by Forrest/Coocon?
 I?m receiving "BROKEN: Unknown nodetype: document" errors.  But, I can successfully execute
the same transformation from the command line using xalan-j-2.6.