forrest-user mailing list archives

From Andy J <sendtoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help w/transforming an aggregated doc
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:55:35 GMT
Even after creating a stylesheet to add the doctype, the XML wasn't
being rendered to XML.  In the end my problem was that my aggregate
had element attributes like this:
.. snip ..
        <map:aggregate element="document">
          <map:part src="cocoon:/header" element="header"/>
          <map:part src="cocoon:/projinfo" element="section"/>
        </map:aggregate>

The problem was - those aggregate documents already had a header and a
section element so the doc looked like:

<header><header>real
starts at

After removing the element attributes altogether , it transfroms to
HTML just fine. . .

- Andy