forrest-user mailing list archives

From Andy J <sendtoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in menus documentation?
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:18:22 GMT
Thanks for the constructive criticism.  Actually, I don't agree with
that comment (I hope you at least agree that I can disagree with your
sentiment).  I'm trying to learn Forrest.  Do you think this should
happen overnight?  Shouldn't there be someplace for a new user to
turn?

As a return favor, I'll offer you this suggestion: don't visit the
"user" mailing list.  Then us "users" (just me at this time but I'm
assuming they're are more that have been chased away) can learn it the
old-fashioned way.  In the end, if we haven't walked away in disgust,
we'll know the internals and what Forrest can do for us.

- Andy