forrest-user mailing list archives

From Andy J <sendtoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Help w/transforming an aggregated doc]
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 02:27:15 GMT
[Oops!  Sorry, somehow got the wrong addressee on the last response.]

> On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 12:20 -0800, Rick Tessner wrote:

> Does the PDF that's generated contain content or just the title page?
> The reason I ask is because in the above sitemap, you have the
> <document> and <header> elements being generated, but I don't see a

Yes, it's the full document.  Because I couldn't figure out how to
have two aggregates for:
DOCUMENT
  HEADER
  BODY
      SECTION
      SECTION

I just included the body and the section documents all in projinfo and
bundled up header+projinfo.

> If that still doesn't work, could you post the sitemap map:match
> elements for cocoon:/header and cocoon:/projinfo?

Ok - I will post that tomorrow.  In another response, Ross suggested I
type the project.xml URL in and see what it returns.  At the time, it
wasn't returning anything.  Now I get the fully formed (minus DOCTYPE)
aggregated XML document.  It just doesn't get transformed to HTML.

> Hope this helps,
>
> Rick

Yes - thanks!

- Andy