forrest-user mailing list archives

From Andy J <sendtoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help w/transforming an aggregated doc
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:05:53 GMT
Alas, I tried that, too.  My tabs.xml actually refers to projects.html
which I figured the Forrest machinery would then implicitly make a
call which would match projects.xml (the aggregated document) but
would still need to be returned as HTML.  In any case, I tried both
ways.  Here's the relevant snippet from site.xml:
  <projects label="Projects" description="Project Information" tab="projects" />

And from tabs.xml:
  <tab id="projects" label="Projects" dir="projects/"
indexfile="projects.html"/>

I added a log transformer which gets the content.  And the PDF gets
the content but dagblasted it's not getting into the HTML!  I just
tried the docs2document.xsl and have tried others.  Am I right in that
the aggregate will spit out a very basic composite of my two documents
and then pipe it to the XSL?  Any other ideas?

- Andy