forrest-user mailing list archives

From Andy J <sendtoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Help w/transforming an aggregated doc
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:51:10 GMT
This is killing me!  I feel like I'm moving forward but still can't
get this to work.  I'm trying to aggregate two documents.  One is the
header element, the other the body and the aggregate element is
document.  I thought I was supposed to be trying to generate an Apache
DTD v2.0 document.  The PDF is generated and _has content_, but the
HTML is blank which makes me suspect that the problem has to do with
the document type and things being dropped in the xsl transformation.
I tried setting up an action (copied from forrest.xmap) but still the
HTML comes up empty (other than the skinning).

ANY guidance would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks!

    <!-- actions was not my first attempt but after projects.html kept coming up
          empty I tried it
     -->
    <map:actions>
      <map:action logger="sitemap.action.sourcetype" name="sourcetype"
src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction">
        <sourcetype name="document-v20">
          <document-declaration public-id="-//APACHE//DTD
Documentation V2.0//EN" />
        </sourcetype>
      </map:action>
    </map:actions>

    <map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="**projects/projects.xml">
        <map:aggregate element="document">
          <!-- these are also defined in the sitemap (not shown) -->
          <map:part src="cocoon:/header" element="header"/>
          <map:part src="cocoon:/projinfo" element="section"/>
        </map:aggregate>
        <map:act type="sourcetype" src="document-v20">
          <!-- have tried various xsls here other than any2document -->
          <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/any2document.xsl">
            <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="document-v20"/>
          </map:transform>
        </map:act>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
      </map:match>