forrest-user mailing list archives

From Andy J <sendtoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Forrester.properties
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:51:21 GMT
Can anyone clarify the use of forrester.properties?  I'm having a
couple of problems:

1) it's not finding the images I have:
  X [0] images/fcm.gif        BROKEN: D:\apps\
apache-forrest-0.6\src\core\context\...\images\fcm.gif (The filename,
directory, name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

In skinconf.xml I've tried: images/fcm.gif,
{project.images-dir}/fcm.gif, ${project.images-dir}/fcm.gif.  The only
thing that seems to work is to copy them into the core images dir.

2) I'm trying to create a pipeline to create an XML from directory
contents (like revisions.xmap) - what is the correct syntax for
referring to a property?  I see *xmap files showing
{forrester:stylesheets}.  Is the corollary {project:stylesheets-dir}
or would it be {project:project.stylesheets-dir} or simply
{project:stylesheets-dir}?  Why are the Forrester: properties
different from project files (i.e., stylesheet vs stylesheet-dir).
None of them seem to work for me. . .;(

Thanks -

- Andy